The advantages of being a member of ICCC
Beyond the advantages linked to belonging to the networks, to participating in meetings and other services, members are informed of the important trends impacting economies and markets, as well as alliances and international relations and their influence on the Lord’s current projects.
The most important advantages for members are:
- National and international conferences
- Access to information and to resources.
- Training, discussions, seminars and workshops providing principles and models to manage a company according to the Kingdom, and guidance to manage a company and its staff.
- Regular and interactive means of communication within the organisation.
- Means of identifying, developing, mobilising and networking resources and opportunities (including finances) for the goals of the Kingdom.
- Fraternal communion, networking and the ability to establish links that allow the Kingdom’s goals to be met on a local, national and international level.
- Availability of “Josephs” and “Daniels” for the activities of the Kingdom.
- Availability of intercession and the principles of spiritual combat.
The International General Meeting (IGM) is called every two years.
The goal of the members’ meeting of is to submit to their approval:
- Commercial activities.
- The development of new opportunities.
- The evaluation of the efficiency of ICCC’s work.
The IGM is also intended to provide a vehicle, a place for exchange, to build networks in order to equip and edify the members and local chambers. International Leaders Meetings are called in the years where there is no IGM.